Litigation and Arbitration
The firm assists in litigation and arbitration in a wide range of matters.
The firm’s professionals active in this area of practice have extensive experience in assisting with a wide range of litigation in civil, commercial, corporate, and administrative law, as well as industrial and intellectual property law, telecommunications law, and media law.
The firm’s professionals-partly because of their training and constant updating in the academic field-have, in addition, specific experience in national and international arbitration proceedings.
The firm’s main areas of expertise in the area of litigation and arbitration include:
- Administrative litigation: Legal assistance at the administrative court (Regional Administrative Court, Council of State), at the Court of Cassation, at the Court of Auditors (judgments of liability for fiscal damage). Assisting in public works arbitrations as advocates and arbitrators of private individuals and public entities.
- Civil law disputes (judgments in contractual, non-contractual, property and real rights, successions, ordinary revocatory actions, oppositions to injunctions, assistance in executive proceedings, movable, real estate and third-party proceedings, etc.)
- Corporate law disputes (appeals of financial statements, liability actions of directors, appeals of shareholders’ and board resolutions, proceedings under Article 2409 of the Civil Code for administrative irregularities, liability actions for abusive management and coordination activities under Article 2497 of the Civil Code, etc.).
- bankruptcy law disputes (bankruptcy revocatory actions, challenges to the state of debt, claims, etc.)
- Banking law disputes (bank liability from safe deposit boxes, liability for anatocism, enforcement of surety bonds and independent guarantees, recourse and guarantor relief actions, etc.).
- Insurance law disputes (assistance in sanction proceedings before ISVAP, appeals against ISVAP sanctions, etc.).
- Intellectual property disputes (judgments of infringement and invalidity of trademarks and patents, etc.)
- Industrial law disputes (liability for abuse of dominant position and conduct detrimental to competition, unfair competition actions, etc.)
- Telecommunications and media law disputes (frequency caps, antitrust law and proceedings before AGCOM, etc.).
- securities and financial market disputes (securities disputes, prospectus liability, intermediary liability, etc.).